JMS Dress Code
- The showing of cleavage, undergarments, see through clothing, tank tops, or tops with spaghetti straps are prohibited. Shirts must cover the midriff.
- Shorts, skirts, and all slits in clothing shall not exceed six inches above the bend of the center of the knee. Holes in clothing are included.
- Skin tight clothing, pajamas, lounge pants, oversized clothing, and any clothing that poses a safety issue are prohibited.
- Clothing that is disruptive to the educational setting including but not limited to clothing with alcohol, gang, drug, sexual, tobacco, or profane messages is prohibited.
- Head dress, including bandanas, caps, hoods, etc. are prohibited.
- Body markings, body piercings, shoes, and jewelry that is disruptive or may pose a safety issue is prohibited.
- Book bags, totes, and other oversized bags are to remain in lockers during class periods.
1st Offense - Warning/Informed of Appropriate Dress / Change into Appropriate Dress
2nd offense - ISS/ASD/Notification of Parent / Change into Appropriate Dress
3rd Offense - ISS/ASD/Notification of Paren t/ Change into Appropriate Dress / Parent Conference
4th Offense - ISS/OSS/Notification of Parent / Change into Appropriate Dress / Parent Conference