Jonesville Middle School
"A Bridge to Success"
Highest Average Attendance for 2015-2016
FALL PICTURE DAY IS FRIDAY, SEPT. 2
RETAKES WILL BE THURSDAY, OCT. 6
JMS Dress Code for 2016-2017
1. The showing of cleavage, undergarments, see through clothing, tank tops or tops with spaghetti straps will be prohibited. Shirts must cover the midriff.
2. Shorts, skirts, and all slits in clothing shall not exceed six inches above the bend of the center of the knee. Holes in clothing are included.
3. Skin tight clothing, pajamas, lounge pants, oversized clothing, and any clothing that poses a safety issue will be prohibited.
4. Clothing that is disruptive to the educational setting , including, but not limited to, clothing with alcohol, gang, drug, sexual, tobacco, or profane messages will be prohibited.
5. Head dress, including bandanas, caps, hoods, etc. will be prohibited.
6. Body markings, body piercings, shoes, and jewelry that are disruptive or may pose a safety issue will be prohibited.
7. Book bags, totes, and other oversized bags are to remain in lockers during class periods.
1st Offense: Warning / Inform of Appropriate Dress / Change into Appropriate Dress
2nd Offense: ISS /ASD / Notification of Parent / Change into Appropriate Dress
3rd Offense: ISS / ASD / Notification of Parent / Change into Appropriate Dress /
4th Offense: ISS / OSS / Notification of Parent / Change into Appripriate Dress /
PowerSchool Parent Access
This allows parents to monitor their child's academic performace and school attendance. Contact Ms. Epperly for login information. Click Here to login.
Food City 2015-2016 School Bucks Information
Math Tutoring Information
Reading Tutoring Information
Kaley Shupe 4-H Share the Fun Winner
JMS Chorus Participates in Lee County Kaleidoscope
JMS Band Participates in Lee County Kaleidoscope
Colton Wilder Lee County Reserve Grand Champion
Intermediate Showmanship &
Bristol District 2nd Place Steer
Jazmyn Smith Lee County Reserve Grand Champion Steer &
Grand Champion Intermediate Showmanship
Sarah Graham Wins FFA Creed Speaking Contest
4-H Share the Fun
Kaley Shupe, Tori Pilon, Jasmine Crawford, Bella White,
Selina Parsons, Caroline Horner, Darrien Yeary
Caleb Belcher Wins JMS Geography Bee &
Ranks Among Best in VA State Contest
Madison Combs All-District Chorus Honors
Miranda Howard All-District Band Honors
FFA State Parliamentary Procedure Members Receive Silver Rating
Sarah Graham, Hunter Howard, Callie Perkins, Caleb Belcher,
Jasmine Brewer, Dalton Langley
"Wake Up to Breakfast" Winners
C.J. Eldridge, Ryan Bales, Ashton Campbell, Kyle Chance, Nicole Fee
Mr. JMS Kantor Davis and Miss JMS Samantha Alford
Spelling Bee Winner: #17 Tyler Garwood
Second Place: #9 Kylee Honeycutt
Third Place: #16 Laine Brooks
Geography Bee Winner: Caleb Belcher
Second Place: Chloe Dean
Third Place: Tyler Garwood
Bailey Nash Selected for
Virginia House of Delegate Student Page Program
Caleb Belcher, Jasmine Brewer, Sarah Graham, Callie Perkins
2nd in Appalachian FFA Forestry Contest/Qualify for State Contest
2015 JMS Homecoming Queen
JMS Honors Veterans
New Picnic Tables Allow Students to Enjoy Eating Outside
When Weather Permits